Hi

Meego UI is not coming  to beagle board(Devkit8000) 4.3" LCD. But able
to see the meego boot prompt on serial comm (minicom).
I compiled

This is working perfectly with WINCE image and display is fine on same
LCD screen.

Appreciate  if someone help me to find the issue. below is my bootcmd
and bootargs used while booting the beagle board.

**********CLIP***************************
setenv bootcmd 'mmc init; fatload mmc 0:1 0x80300000 uImage; bootm
0x80300000'

setenv bootargs console=ttyS2,115200n8 console=tty0 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2
rootwait ro omapfb.vram=0:2M,1:2M,2:2M omapdss.def_disp=lcd
omapfb.mode=lcd:480x272mr...@60
**********CLAP***************************

Here is the o/p of lsmod , is any thing missing here?

[me...@localhost Music]$ lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by

sco                     8621  2

bnep                   10288  2

l2cap                  37816  3 bnep

bluetooth              57369  5 sco,bnep,l2cap

rfkill                 18448  1 bluetooth

omaplfb                 7467  1

pvrsrvkm              130917  8 omaplfb

rtc_twl                 4874  0

mailbox_mach            4872  0

rtc_core               17261  1 rtc_twl

gpio_keys               6085  0

mailbox                 4499  1 mailbox_mach

Beagle board detail:

DevKit8000 is an evaluation kit issued by Timll Technic Inc. (Timll)
based on processor OMAP35x of Texas Instrument (TI). Processor OMAP35x
is integrated with 600MHz ARM Cortex(tm)-A8 core and 412MHz DSP core
which can process and calculate the digital signals.

Thanks
Rajeev