Bluez 4.84 & obexd 0.39 are in release process @ MeeGo

We will have about 1 week buffer before the package in.
In the buffer, we will do some test to make sure the quality.
And if your work on MeeGo depends on it, you also can modify your codes. Thanks!

Merge Window: 2011-1-10 - 2011-1-17
Bluez-4.84 MeeGo RPM package:
https://build.meego.com/package/binaries?package=bluez&project=home%3Amartin%3Abranches%3ATrunk%3ATesting&repository=standard

Bluez Release 4.84:
     Fix issue with wrong parameters and device found signals.
     Fix issue with leaking EIR data if RSSI does not change.
     Fix issue with adapter initialization state.
     Fix issue with closing of SDP server sockets.
See detail:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=bluetooth/bluez.git;a=blob;f=ChangeLog;h=5c30bea56ac0fcf47262b7b3c7f248bf711834bf;hb=03085e6ba3e636e35e0395b694077635a9b0f563

Obexd-0.39 MeeGo RPM pacakge:
https://build.meego.com/package/binaries?package=obexd&project=home%3Amartin%3Abranches%3ATrunk%3ATesting&repository=standard

Obexd Release 0.39:
         Fix for handling fax and cell phone numbers.
        Fix for handling emails in pull call history queries.
        Fix for handling addresses in pull call history queries.
        Fix for handling default card and empty phonebook.
        Add support for handling NewMissedCalls.
See detail:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=bluetooth/obexd.git;a=blob;f=ChangeLog;h=3b73e95e8c480ed79f18855b704f1f0192bf7d43;hb=92556c7d19d1c624edbc029bd504984a3e931e44