Hi,

 Not that I know of and as of this thread. I actually spoke with Mats
and expressed my care for quality aspects we should incorporate into
the spec. We've set to speak again in a month's time or so.

  I have even proposed that a sprint could be dedicated to that, but
then again this should include representatives from ideally most of
the stakeholders in MeeGo.

Best,

-Sivan