On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Dave Neary <dne...@maemo.org> wrote:

> It seems your pointer [0] is uninitialised...

[0]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/8975

It is indeed quite small change, but not just a configuration and
theme change but proper glade file and C code change. Still this
change meant a lot for people working inside secure LAN where IPP
printers reside and announcing. Last time I checked, this change was
dropped, as g-c-m is probably dealing with this itself upstream (I
tried to check but couldn't find proof but my investigation was rather
brief).

But I this type of changes would have process in place I hope. As this
kind of "small details" to my discontent are sometimes those who
determine what will user X say about the usability of platform Y.

-Sivan