Hi,

Having speech recognition support in QT will definitely be a good step looking
forward. There are lot of good application use cases and possibilities as:
Native interface for Phone is speech, and all current/future bearers or
networks default to data transmissions. Application MMI on a phone can default
to speech while converted data can fly across networks...

Best Regards,
Sajeev Manikkoth
MeeGo SW R&D
Phone: +918040159000 - Ext: 4585