Hi, Michael

    thanks for your information, i could found open nfc sdk for Andorid in
sourceforge. but i could not find any place to download the source code of
that, is it really open source already? the www.open-nfc.org said the Git
repository coming soon, is there have plan when it could be access? does
have roadmap for other platform? i.e. Linux ,Meego

    Andorid 2.3 is support NFC now, dose Meego have plan to support NFC?

   BTW, i sent the mail to open...@insidefr.com <//open...@insidefr.com> for
same question, but no response.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Michael Zanetti <michael_zane...@gmx.net>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 20 April 2010 13:42:41 Mr. Todorov Todor wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > I am interested in what is the state of NFC, (near field
> > communication) on MeeGo.
> > Will there be protocol stack included, or will there be some high
> > level APIs exposed to the app developers?
>

> A Colleague of mine, working with NFC just discovered this:
>
> http://www.insidecontactless.com/eng/Vision/News/INSIDE-CONTACTLESS-OFFERS-
> FREE-DOWNLOADABLE-OPEN-NFC-API-AND-SOURCE-CODE-ON-SOURCEFORGE<http://www.insidecontactless.com/eng/Vision/News/INSIDE-CONTACTLESS-OFFERS-%0AFREE-DOWNLOADABLE-OPEN-NFC-API-AND-SOURCE-CODE-ON-SOURCEFORGE>
>
> They announced their stack for various Linux based environments including
> MeeGo some hours/days ago...
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/open-nfc/
>
> Their sourceforge project page is now up for 2 hours. No content yet. But
> future looks bright.
>
> They have a talk about it today on the WIMA NFC Congress in Monaco called
> "Opening the NFC Stack":
> http://www.wima.mc/content/Plenary-Keynotes/plenary_keynotesUK.php
>
> Cheers,
> Michael