Dear Mr. Elop,

you left germany with one plant to romania and many germans have not
bought a nokia for that for a long time.
RIM overtook the plant. Last autumn I bought a Nokia N8, awaiting
Meego. I hope it will be released in Las Vegas within two weeks.
Nokia does not need a new Powerpoint Presentation of new Strategies.
Get out of the tower of assistants providing you with slides and
graphics for strategies.
That is the difference to Steve Jobs, he holds a product in his hands.
Please get the stuff on the road. Many developers already wait for
their Apps to be released for Meego.
Why dont you announce a release date for MeeGo?  And we need not the
binaries, we need a Hardware for it, even if you make a pre-release
for the developers on the old fat N900, but we definately need a
HARDWARE to buy with MeeGo.

Thanks a lot for supporting the MeeGo OS with more people working on
it. All the Qt Apps will be ported and why did you acuqired
Trolltech?
Get the final beta to a release please.

I wait a Webpage on the nokia homepage, where users can pre-order a
MeeGo Phone, even it is delivered in April/Mai.
Today the competition is not about hardware anymore, about who has
more megapixels or DBV-T integrated or more mp3 functionality.
Today it is all about the Operating System only. It does not matter if
you buy a Samsung or Dell Streak phone,
it is about the Operating System, and here Nokia has the link to MeeGo
and Qt, please give it a start that the community can develop Apps
with a release of a MeeGo Hardware pre-Order webpage.  If you are not
able to get even an order page for a Meego Hardware onto the street,
please overgive your job to one who is able to. Nokia needs a CEO
which can sell as well, not one who steers technically or analyzes
financially.

Quim, Windows Mobile is such a hoax, they did it quick and dirty, most
functions are missing, Quim, why is nokia not able to prepare the Qt
devleopers with a hardware framework which simply works on mobile
phones and can be in further steps developed?

Thanks a lot for a meeting of you both for giving the public a start
of the MeeGo-Hardware sell process.
Please get in touch.

Randolph Dohm