ConnMan-0.61.1 has been released at upstream, so we’d like to catch up upstream
release and kick off ConnMan Release @ MeeGo.

Merge Window: 2011-2-9 -- 2011-2-15
We will have about 1 week buffer before the package in.
In the buffer, we will do some test to make sure the quality.

And if your work on MeeGo depend on it, you also can modify your codes. Thank!

ConnMan MeeGo RPM package:
https://build.meego.com/package/binaries?package=connman&project=devel%3Aconnectivity&repository=Trunk_Testing

ver 0.69:
    Fix issue with not handling DNS proxy failures gracefully.
    Fix issue with double free in statistics handling.
    Fix issue with early tethering bridge creation.
    Add support for tethering property per technology.
    Add support for initial WiFi tethering feature.
    Add support for using PACrunner as proxy driver.
Add support for WPS as part of the security property.
Please note:
the service security  property is no longer a string but an array of strings.
For WiFi  services, one of the string will contain the actual security protocol
(none, wep, psk or  ieee80211x) that used to be the security property string.
The rest of the strings carry additional security properties (only  "wps" is
supported for now, for WPS enabled WiFi APs). Also, the boolean WPS property
has been removed.

ver 0.68:
    Fix issue with wrong name of PolicyKit configuration file.
    Fix issue with inconsistency of WiFi scan states.
    Fix issue with missing auto-reconnect and oFono.
    Add support for vpnc based private networks.
    Add support for WiFi Protected Setup handling.
    Remove legacy WiFi plugin.

Quality: