From: mohammad.d...@gmail.com [mailto:mohammad.d...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Mohammad Anwari
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 2:24 PM
To: Ragupathi Yuvaraj
Cc: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] Overriding default Virtual Keyboard in Meego

2011/2/15  <yuvaraj.ragupa...@tieto.com>:
> Hi All,
>

>   I want to re implement the Virtual keyboard in Meego. Where can I find
> related info?

You need to implement the interfaces provided by the framework:
http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouch/meegotouch-inputmethodframework

There is a live example which is the MeeGo keyboard itself here:
http://meego.gitorious.org/meegotouch/meegotouch-inputmethodkeyboard

The GConf schema provided by the framework by default will load MeeGo
keyboard, but you can override it by specifying your plugin name.