Hi All,
       The following errors appear when I use mic-image-creator to create image
on ubuntu 10.10 OS. It leads to image creation fail.
Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/usr/share/yum-cli/callback.py", line
196, in callback
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 3-6:
ordinal not in range(128)
error: python callback <bound method RPMInstallCallback.callback of
<callback.RPMInstallCallback instance at 0x96f0f6c>> failed, aborting!

The ubuntu OS is newly installed. Firstly I have installed the following tools:

sudo apt-get install yum rpm kpartx parted syslinux isomd5sum kvm
squashfs-tools python2.6-dev qemu-arm-static python-urlgrabber

Command to create image:

sudo mic-image-creator --config=default.ks --format=livecd --cache=mycache

Please find in attachment is the detail error log.
I am looking forward to your feedback to help me solve this problem. Thank you
very much!

Regards,
Steven ,Zhang  张凌鹤
PRC DRD Atom Platform Enabling Team