hi all,

I have come across a very nasty problem of oversized windows in openoffice
and firefox. Somehow there are certain windows that are bigger than screen
geometry and end up overshooting the screen.
I am using openoffice-3.2.1 and firefox-3.6.10 on meego-1.0 . I am using a
netbook with screen dimensions 216x127. Can anyone else also verify this
problem. I first came across this bug while using openoffice (the document
recovery window
<http://img153.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img153/1391/openofficedocumentrecov.png>was
oversized). At that time it appeared to be a bug with that window in
openoffice, but then I came across 'connection settings' window in firefox
that was oversized(Edit->Preferences->
Advanced->Network->Settings), the 'OK' button at the bottom is not visible
in the screen. The 'Disk Utility' application that comes packaged with MeeGo
also has this bug(Applications->System Tools->Disk Utility).

cheers
Saurabh