Hello

This is just your friendly reminder that proposals for talks during the May
2011 conference are due this Friday, March 18. Don't wait for the last minute
to submit your session.

We're very much interested in what you're working on and what you're planning
to work on soon. We want to make this conference as great a success as Dublin
was, if not better.

To submit a proposal, please register at the conference website
http://sf2011.meego.com and create a proposal at
http://sf2011.meego.com/node/add/session .

Also, if you have ideas of sessions that you'd like to see when you come to
San Francisco, please add them to the wiki page at
http://wiki.meego.com/MeeGo_Conference_Spring_2011/Session_ideas so potential
presenters will know there's interest. Feel free also to mark up the ideas
listed there to demonstrate bigger interest.

See the full text of the CfP at:
http://sf2011.meego.com/program/call-session-proposals

The program committee
Dirk Hohndel
Carsten Munk
Thiago Macieira

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358