2011/4/2 Pei Lin <telent...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>   When our QT app hide and show on different windows, find system
> always pop-up one message dialog, "[APP name] is asking for your
> attention" and two buttons-Dismiss, Activate in the message dialog.
> How to prevent annoying system message windows pop up?
> Or is there something wrong in the QT app? Could you give some
> suggestion on it? Thank you.

After check the meego window manager code "mutter-meego", and find the
messages born from notification manager.
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-netbook-ux/mutter-meego/blobs/master/src/notifications/ntf-wm.c
Why the notification is default bound to the QT app?
Is there any method to disable the notification for our QT app? OR Is
there any documentation for it?

--
Best Regards
Lin