On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Foster, Dawn M <dawn.m.fos...@intel.com>wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2011, at 6:53 AM, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Foster, Dawn M <dawn.m.fos...@intel.com>
> wrote:
> I sat down with a spreadsheet marked with times for US west coast,
> western Europe and eastern Asia, which seems to be where most
> of the people working on MeeGo are located, so I tried to optimize
> for these 3 locations. I put standard working hours in green, yellow
> for times 2 hours outside of working times and red for everything
> else. Since we've (U.S. west coast) had the meeting in the middle
> of our workday up to now, we thought it was only fair to give us the
> red time (now 11PM), western Europe was yellow / green (6am / 8am
> for most people) and green for Asia (2pm / 3pm for most).
>
> The other time we considered, based on the red / yellow / green
> chart, was 6am pacific, 2pm / 4pm western Europe and 9pm /
> 10pm in eastern Asia. In this scenario, Asia would again get the
> most inconvenient time, which did not seem fair to me.

Regards,
> Dawn

Dawn,
could you post the spreadsheet or a screenshot of the timezones onto the
meeting wiki, I think visually showing the timing differences and
difficulties with planning would help.
I think it would actually help with more meetings than just the TSG and
allow the other WGs to actually plan meetings better too.

BR

Gar