From: 陈鲍孜 [mailto:chenba...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:33 AM
To: Stylianou, Costas
Cc: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: RE: [MeeGo-dev] meego tablet on viewpad 10

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that is has the basic support. Because during the installation I use
the touch screen as the mouse very well. And when it turns to black screen
saver during power on, the click on the screen can wake the screen up. The only
problem is that I cannot unlock the screen.

If I have to use mouse for now, where is the cursor? It seems that I cannot
find it on the locked screen. :(

Cheers.

Baozi