在 2011年4月6日 下午5:35,Zhang, Linghe <linghe.zh...@intel.com> 写道:
> Hi All,
>
>       I want to disable the function that system auto turn into S3 mode. My
> tablet is working on MeeGo 1.1.90.8 oaktrail version.
>
>    I am looking forward to your feedback to help me. Thank you very much!

Try to re-config your kernel compilation option or if acpi as your PM,
add acpi=off on grub boot kernel command line, but this may effect all
the functionality with acpi.

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/power-management-guide.xml
Sleep States: sleep, standby, and suspend to disk

ACPI defines different sleep states. The more important ones are

*S1 aka Standby
*S3 aka Suspend to RAM aka Sleep
*S4 aka Suspend to Disk aka Hibernate
They can be called whenever the system is not in use, but a shutdown
is not wanted due to the long boot time.

Sleep (S3)

The ACPI support for these sleep states is marked experimental for
good reason. APM sleep states seem to be more stable, however you
can't use APM and ACPI together.

Code Listing 7.1: Kernel configuration for the various suspend types

  Power Management Options --->
    [*]  Power Management support
    [*]  Suspend to RAM and standby

> Regards,