On 04/07/2011 06:23 PM, Pei Lin wrote:
2011/4/7 Rusty Lynch<rusty.ly...@intel.com>:
On 04/07/2011 08:27 AM, Stylianou, Costas wrote:

Is there a home or back button mapped on the Medfield iCDK, I have no way
coming out of the app that I’m in?

The last I heard somebody (firmware??) was mapping one of the existing
buttons to be a home key.  Note that with this UI you only need a home
button.   Press-n-hold on that key will trigger the task switcher as long
has the hardware enables press-n-hold (unlike the exopc).
Home key is "win" key in the keyboard, it will put all active apps in
to background.
There is another "Menu" key in the keyboad which can pop-up the task
switcher, press-n-hold on the app icon can give select menu to
open/close.

Note that we only listen to the menu key as a developer convenience feature. Device makers should have a home key that supports both press and press-n-hold so that our UI can map press to 'go home' and press-n-hold to 'open task switcher'.

    --rusty