Hi,

I'm wondering what is the actual reason to do separate forks of pulseaudio-modules-meego. Originally it seems that reason for the separate forks is that different cmtspeech implementations were needed for n900 and mdfl, but is there more into this? Could the rest of these modules be maintained under same package (common, music, voice, record, mainvolume etc.) and only fork the cmtspeech module two separate packages? Is there currently duplicated work done that could benefit all the MeeGo architectures and verticals in general?

The sources for these packages are in following gitorious trees:
http://meego.gitorious.org/maemo-multimedia/pulseaudio-modules-meego
http://meego.gitorious.org/meego-middleware/pulseaudio-modules-mfld

I raise this because there seems to be ongoing pulseaudio 0.9.22 development and that repository has only fixes for the mdfl package and in the end most of the same patches will be needed for the n900 side as well.

Regards,
Marko