On 04/15/2011 03:52 AM, jeremias bosch wrote:
Hello all,

in context of our peregrine project we are wanting to have "message items" which are handled in a list. We have the case that the size of the item is not known before we rendered the item. (It size also might alter on the fly, i.e. when a image is getting send to the user and it got loaded after transfer the box should be resize)

In this cases the size (height) of the items are not calculated correctly / dynamic.

Is there a plan / option to cover this within the meego ux, I know its a problem in standard qml components but I had expected it working better when having meego ux. I think its a general issue which will be also
going to appear on other usecases when using a list.

Does someone have a working solution or is it only possible to get solved by completely reimplementing the list view and everything?

Can we expect this from meego ux?

Do you have a code example of this not working. We use dynamically resizing things inside a list all the time in the meego ux.

-Kevron

- Jeremias