On Friday, April 29, 2011 11:14:57 pm Kimitake wrote:

> I need to add a file to xorg.conf.d for Netbook UX, so
> I'm wondering if I can send a merge request, but I don't
> know which project should have it.
> Does somebody know about it?

Generally, you should submit it to the project with the
driver that manages the device.  E.g. the 'synaptics' conf
file is in the xorg-x11-drv-synaptics package... so you
should submit it to the maintainer of that package (check
the changelog) or to your bug against that package.

Just for grins... you should do this...

   $ for N in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/* ; do \
        echo "$N:" ; rpm -qf $N ; done

It'll show you which packages own those files.

> Tablet UX image has 80-suppress-accel.conf in xorg.conf.d
> folder, so just copy it to Netbook UX and the issue has
> been fixed.

Since it's an "ignore" directive... I would think that it
goes into the package xorg-x11-server-Xorg.

-gabriel