On 5/1/2011 2:11 AM, VanCutsem, Geoffroy wrote:

Hi folks,

My apologies if this has been discussed in the past already but I’m struggling to get a definite answer to this question:

- Can someone switch to the Qt Commercial license [1],[2] and yet pass the MeeGo compliance test?

you're not allowed to replace Qt and stay compliant.......
(you are allowed to add patches that fix bugs and don't change abi of course)

if you can get a commercial license on the bits we ship, you could be compliant, but my understanding is that you have to use "commercial bits"
to get the commercial support.. and that would not be ok.