On May 4, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Yuan, Feng wrote:

> Rudolf, Thanks so much,  The url
> http://wiki.meego.com/Build_Infrastructure/Packagers_Developers#How_to_get_started
>  is much helpful.
> First thing to do is file a bug at MeeGo bugzilla , then ask lbt/X-fade on
> IRC at irc.freenode.net #meego

This may not be the right solution for you depending on what you need to build
(unfortunately, your original email didn't have enough details about *why* you
needed the account). If you need an account on our main build system
(build.meego.com) because you are working on building images related to work on
the MeeGo distribution, they you probably need to talk to Anas Nashif about
getting your account on build.meego.com.

If you need to create other images, you may need an account on the community
OBS, which is where most of the unofficial images and some apps live. lbt /
x-fade manage the community OBS infrastructure.

Obviously, we need to clean up the wiki documentation, which right now is a bit
of a mess when it comes to OBS / build systems, since the community OBS
information is mixed with the details about build.meego.com. We need to make it
easier for people to understand which OBS access they need and then clearly
delineate the instructions / policies for each of the 2 systems, which are very
different in some areas. Right now, things seem jumbled together with community
OBS instructions mixed with build.meego.com. We seen several people confused by
this documentation lately, so we need to work to clean it up.

Dawn