On 05/16/2011 11:06 PM, Vivek Talwar wrote:
Hi All,
       I have some queries on Meego's Top Application.  Qt/Qml top applications
in Meego tablet version are behaving differently. In meego tablet, the top
application is taking a short span of time say around 1-2 second while
displaying which is little annoying.  Although such behavior is not in any
netbook or handset version of meego. I have some queries regarding same below:

I'm not understanding the question. Are you talking about /usr/bin/top, or the foreground application (i.e. what ever app is on the top of the window stacking order)? And.... 'taking a short span of time'?

    --rusty