On 6/5/2011 3:08 PM, Leonardo Luiz Padovani da Mata wrote:odd; our installer, bootloader and kernel configuration actually should not allow this to happen....

    can you reproduce this with the meego reference set of these ?

I will try to reproduce this problem with default MeeGo image, the thing is that i didn't receive the hardware samples where this problem is ocurring.

Can the developers point to where the sollution os fixed? Also, one question is kickstart out of the installation process?

we probe sata before USB, so internal storage gets found and assigned a device node before USB does. the installer does "magic" to ensure internal sata happens ok during the installation process
syslinux just does the right thing as boot loader
I don't know why you chose to use grub; we use syslinux just like just about any other distro on the planet.... (various other distros then switch to a different bootloader after installation.. we don't, why mix in 2 risks into it)