Hi Xiaodong,

> From the Qt Mobility, it seems geoclue isn't connected to the Location API as
> a backend, from the master branch I found
> qgeopositioninfosource_geocluemaster.cpp,
> qgeopositioninfosource_geocluemaster_p.h which implement the connection work,
> I don't know if I'm right, do we have to include this codes to get GPS data
> from

The backend 'connection' is in qgeopositioninfosource,cpp, see for:
QGeoPositionInfoSource *QGeoPositionInfoSource::createDefaultSource(QObject
*parent)

> geoclue thro Qt Mobility location API?
> But the file's description said it's not part of QT API, and may change from
> version to version without notice, or even be removed...

The qgeopositioninfosource_geocluemaster_p.h file is a private header and hence
it has the default disclaimers on it.
It is not meant to be used directly from apps, but rather use the public
interface in qgeopositioninfosource.h.

cheers,
Juha

qgeopositioninfosource_geocluemaster.cpp,
qgeopositioninfosource_geocluemaster_p.h which implement the connection work, I
don't know if I'm right, do we have to include this codes to get GPS data from
geoclue thro Qt Mobility location API?
But the file's description said it's not part of QT API, and may change from
version to version without notice, or even be removed...

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Xiaodong Wang 王晓东
Application Engineer