From: Kevin (Kai Ming) Wang [mailto:kevin.w...@splashtop.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:08 AM
To: Tzeng, Tonny
Cc: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] Enable SCIM in English locale

Hi All,

As far as I know, the procedure to trigger SCIM by default(i.e. you can
press "ctrl+space" to trigger the SCIM toolbar) is hardcoded in
uxlaunch, and SCIM is triggered by default only when the locale is one
of zh_, jp_, ko_, lo_ and th_ .

If you want to use SCIM in an English environment, you need to
right-click in a text area, choose "Input Methods > SCIM Bridge Input
Method", then a SCIM toolbar should be triggered(It may takes 1-3s to do
SCIM initialization) and ready to use.

Best Regards,
Kevin Wang

Tzeng, Tonny 提到: