On Thursday, 23 de June de 2011 11:28:18 Michael Hasselmann wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 14:30 +0800, Jianchun Zhou wrote:
> > Hi, guys:
> >
> > I found that the latest libmeegotouch code can not be built under
> > 1.2.0 SDK, dumped this message:
> >
> > scene/mscene.cpp: In member function ‘void
> > MScenePrivate::handleFocusChange(QGraphicsSceneMouseEvent*)’:
> > scene/mscene.cpp:565:29: error: ‘ItemStopsFocusHandling’ is not a
> > member of ‘QGraphicsItem’
> >
> > After a while of googling, I know this is a QT problem, I want to know
> > where can I find a new version QT library which had fixed this
> > problem?
>
> Should be in Qt 4.7 master (commit 517290f) but you can also remove the
> ItemStopsFocusHandling flag for your development - without it, text
> entries will lose focus when user starts panning the contents of
> MApplicationPage.

That's a private flag added during a patch release. I almost created a bug
report for the introduction of a new enum value in a patch release of Qt, but
decided that asking you to use 0x40000 would be useless.

Anyway, this commit is not in any released version of Qt. It will be in 4.7.4.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358