There's been some random questions about things people have seen wrt.
systemd. weird output in mic2, messages during rpm updates, booting
etc.

However, at this point I'd like everyone to submit bugreports for
every instance instead of contacting me or Chris F. directly. Since we
obviously are starting to have regular images out there where you may
or may not see some of these warnings/errors, it's just better to be
sure and have a trackable bug number.

So please, go ahead and file bugs against "MeeGo Platform" -> "OS
Base" -> "System Startup" and put "systemd" in the title.

Thanks

Auke