On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Wichmann, Mats D
<mats.d.wichm...@intel.com> wrote:

> For the purposes of compliance is only GLESv2 required, or is v1 also
> required?
> If the latter, we have an issue to figure out in that there seems to be some
> variance in library names (the Mesa version is /usr/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so.1
> and the EMGD version is /usr/lib/libGLES_CM.so.1)

As per

http://www.khronos.org/registry/implementers_guide.html

GLES_CM is the GLES1 and EGL entrypoints in on .so, while GLESv1_CM is
just the GLES1 API entry points.  The GLES_CM library is deprecated
for 1.1, and mesa only provides libGLESv1_CM.so.  Having said all
that, I'm pretty sure that MeeGo compliance only requires GLESv2.

Kristian