Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that we have finally released our MeeGo bugzilla
instance code on gitorious.
Check it out here: https://gitorious.org/meego-bugzilla

A few adjustments are still needed in order to get in full sync with the
production environment.
Shuang Wan from Intel now takes the lead to maintain the repository.
Both Stephen and I are stepping back though we will remain around on needed
basis.

I would like to thank Stephen for the tremendous and quality work he's been
delivering and his extremely valuable contribution to the MeeGo project.
A clear direction was given and a great vision of collaborative work.
I'm sure Shuang will take this legacy further and get contributions from you,
developers, in order to make MeeGo bugzilla a reference in usability and a
wonderful environment to work in.

I would like to emphasize that one of the next big step is probably an upgrade
to the latest stable bugzilla 4.0.x branch which comes with noticeable
improvements.
Again, Shuang will lead and provide a graceful deployment roadmap as defined by
Stephen.

Of course, one of the key reason to openly maintain our code is not only about
giving full visibility to Meego community but to gain traction and get more
people involved.
I really would like to encourage you to collaborate, submit ideas and patches
and make Meego bugzilla really yours.
Discussions are best initiated on the meego-qa ML where you will find Andre,
Iekku, Fan and many others to support your requests and gets things moving on.

Thanks for your attention and have a great summer :)

Cheers,
Eric Le Roux
MeeGo EM Lead