On 07/08/2011 01:12 PM, Topi Santakivi wrote:
Hi,
2011/7/8 Ville Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com <mailto:vivai...@gmail.com>>

    Tablet UX does not work with icons in "compliant" locations. Check
    where the icons for built in apps are placed and put yours there too.

    "Altazin, Alexis" <alexis.alta...@intel.com
    <mailto:alexis.alta...@intel.com>> wrote:

     >Hi
     >I'm deploying an app in Meego 1.2 Tablet . The app runs fine but I
    cannot get the icon visible on the app grid or the Top Applications
    panel.
     >The .desktop is read and recognized as the app name does appear on
    the app grid, and the app runs when I touch on the space above the name.
     >I provide 4 PNG icons (16, 32, 64, 128) with the same name, that
    are copied in /usr/share/icons/hicolor/16 .../32 .../64 .../128 .
     >I also tried copying the 32x32 version in /usr/share/pixmaps/ - no
    luck.

     >any clues ?
     >     Alexis

At least with ExoPC & MeeGo Tablet UX, the path is
/usr/share/themes/1024-600-10/icons/launchers

BR,
Topi

Hi,

Is there a bug about this as it sounds very wrong if applications need to install icons to all the different theme dirs.

Regards,
Marko