Hi,

I need to be able to launch more than one console window at a time so I
reverted back to the old ivihome from the new QML UI by doing the following:

#zypper install ivihome

Modify uxlaunch
#vi /etc/sysconfig/uxlaunch

Edit so that the only uncommented out lines are:
>user=meego
>session=/usr/bin/startivi

remove the meego-ux-daemon.desktop file from /etc/xdg/autostart directory
#mv /etc/xdg/autostart/meego-ux-daemon.desktop ~

The problem I am getting is that with the 1.2.0 release on Crossville-OKI I get
the following line printed on console every 9 seconds:
Localhost klogd: [ 98.142230] Process uxlaunch(pid: 969, ti=f1448000
task=f149ee30 task.ti=f1448000)

When I look at the processes, sure enough there are LOTS of uxlaunch processes.

What do I need to do to disable this?

Susan Foster
Software Platform Applications Engineer
Automotive Solutions Division (ASD)