HI,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Jeremiah Foster <
jeremiah.fos...@pelagicore.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:42 PM, manikanta gupta <gupta_m...@sify.com>wrote:
>
>> HI
>>
>> I am newbie and
>>
>> I am trying to run the sampe application of speechrecogintion of ivi on
>> scrathbox .I have taken the source files of the pocketsphinx and sphinxbase
>> from the following source
>>  http://repo.meego.com/MeeGo/releases/1.1/ivi/repos/source/
>>
>> i was able to compile and generate the executable for meego-ivi-home
>> (sample application )which was taken from
>> https://meego.gitorious.org/meego-ivi-ux/ivihome/trees/v1.10
>>
>> When i had tried to run the executable on scrathbox by launching the
>> Xephyr using the commond Xephyr  :2 -host-cursor -screen 800x480x16 -dpi 96
>> -ac &(from host terminal)
>>
>> i was given the following output
>>
>> [sbox-maemo-arm-7: ~/meego-ivi-ux-ivihome] > ./ivihome
>>

> So I'm assuming your running on an ARM platform. Is your entire platform
> MeeGo IVI? I ask because you're calling your system sbox-maemo-arm-7 and
> that might not necessarily be MeeGo.
>

>> Using the meego graphics system
>> QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
>> QEglContext::chooseConfig(): Could not find a suitable EGL configuration
>> Requested: "type=es2 rgba=0,0,0,0 surface-type=window"
>> Available:
>> QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current
>> QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
>> QEglContext::chooseConfig(): Could not find a suitable EGL configuration
>> Requested: "type=es2 rgba=0,0,0,0 surface-type=window"
>> Available:
>> QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
>> unable to dump 0004a800
>>

> It looks like you don't have OpenGL ES installed? Can you confirm?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jeremiah

I am using arm platform,but my entire platform is not MeegoIVI, i am using a
normal maemo sdk rootstrap,i am trying to port the meegoivi on device,
 the following opengl packages are already installed on my scrathbox

libqt4-opengl libqt4-opengl-dbg libqt4-opengl-dev

later  i have also installed the following openGL ES packages ,as some more
open GL packages may be missing

libgles2
libgles2-dev
libgles1-dev
libgles2-sgx-img-dev

 when i tried to compile with the above packages installed  the following
output was shown

sbox-maemo-arm-7: ~/meego-ivi-ux-ivihome] > ./ivihome
Using the meego graphics system
QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
QEglContext::chooseConfig(): Could not find a suitable EGL configuration
Requested: "type=es2 rgba=0,0,0,0 surface-type=window"
Available:
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current
QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
QEglContext::chooseConfig(): Could not find a suitable EGL configuration
Requested: "type=es2 rgba=0,0,0,0 surface-type=window"
Available:
QEgl::display(): Cannot initialize EGL display: "Bad alloc (0x3003)"
unable to dump 0004a800

Regards
Mani