Please do not hijack unrelated threads by answering to random postings
and putting contacts in the CC list that have *nothing* to do with your
questions. This breaks threading. Instead please always send a new email
to one mailing list and use a descriptive subject line.

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 11:27 +0530, Manju_Reddy wrote:
> Hi all, I need some information on MeeGo please help in getting the
> information.
>
> 1. what are all the IPC mechanisms MeeGo supports
> 2. is there any custome IPC mechanism supported by MeeGo.
> 3. does all the MeeGo IPC are POSIX's complaint.

Also see http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=4270 .

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster | MeeGo QA)
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/ | http://www.openismus.com