From: meego-dev-boun...@meego.com [mailto:meego-dev-boun...@meego.com] On
Behalf Of Tuukka Mäkinen
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:40 PM
To: meego-dev@meego.com
Subject: Re: [MeeGo-dev] Audio policy -- Adding one's own resource class

On 09/22/11 15:44,
nimesh.chanch...@accenture.com<mailto:nimesh.chanch...@accenture.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

I want to add my own resource class and alter the priorities of the existing
ones. Can anyone suggest a starting point or a pointer?

Regards,
Nimesh

Policy settings are in the package policy-settings-basic-{platform} package.
That package contains policy rules (in prolog) and some settings files. Looking
into settings package for N900 resource classes appear to be defined in
resource_classes.pl.

It would be interesting to see what could be done with policy framework but
unfortunately I haven't quite grasped prolog.

Tuukka Mäkinen