On Sunday, 16 de October de 2011 10:25:40 superccxin wrote:
> Hi all! As I know, people always divide their system into 3 portions:
> bootloader, kernel, UI platform(eg. Android). Is meego like that too? If
> so, how and where i can get these 3 partions?

The bootloader part you'll get from your hardware vendor. MeeGo doesn't
provide that.

The kernel and middleware is what we call MeeGo Core. You can download it from
http://repo.meego.com.

As for the UI, it depends on the type of vertical we're addressing. Some of
the UIs are more advanced stage than others. All of them, depending on whether
they built successfully or not, can be downloaded from the same place.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358