From: ext Marko Saukko [mailto:marko.sau...@cybercom.com]
Sent: 10 June, 2011 10:02
To: meego-handset@lists.meego.com; Yarlagadda Srikanth.4 (Nokia-SD/Tampere);
Eklund Jukka (Nokia-SD/Tampere)
Subject: [N900][DE] Renaming images

Hi,

currently we have two images for the N900 DE build each day. Acceptance that is
based on Project:DE:Trunk:Testing and Sanity that is based on Project:DE:Trunk.
These acceptance and sanity names are derived originally from the QA test
report names.

There has been a bit of a confusion with the names and what those actually
mean, which is the reason why I'm suggesting that we do following renaming:

acceptance -> testing
sanity -> stable

Anyone against this change? If nobody is against this I will do the changes so
that we will have new image names starting from Monday June 13th.

Regards,
Marko