-----Mensagem original-----
De: meego-handset-boun...@lists.meego.com
[mailto:meego-handset-boun...@lists.meego.com] Em nome de
ext-iekku.huttu...@nokia.com
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 13 de Julho de 2011 07:51
Para: ch...@csamuel.org; meego-handset@lists.meego.com
Assunto: Re: [Meego-handset] MeeGo Hand set UX Bug Triage Meeting

Hi,

Thanks for comments. There's no need to add a new feature request now, the
#18678 is enough.  And as you pointed out, there's already a bug for the
issue. Let's see where it goes. During the summertime there's vacations and
bug handling takes longer time, but I have hopes that this is going to be
fixed.

Br,
Iekku