Hi,

You have good point there. It has been agreed that bugs reproduced/reported
only for N900CE can be verified after fix. If the bug is reproduced with the
Vanilla image also, it can be verified for N900CE = add comment, remove the
keyword N900CE. The bug can stay as a resolved fixed, but can't be verified
before the fix is released for Vanilla image. Little bit complex, but it was
the best way to handle the situation. I need to check if this is commented
clear enough in the N900 wiki, need to check and if not, I will add the
information there.

Thanks,
Iekku