Hello All

Our first impression on the testing image as follows.
Applications that are missing and would hinder our testing activities:
- Fennec
- Dialler
- SMS
- Camera
- Tasks
- Notes
- Calendar
- Clock
- Calculator

Extra info:
-System UI is not visible
-Power button is not working (DUT cannot be switched off or screen cannot be
locked) -Lock application does not open
- Boosted WG does not open

Applications that are available and can be opened:
-QMLCompo... (can be used, pretty fast)
-Mad Develo... (can be used, pretty fast) -Helium Browser (can be used but slow
and gets stucked)
- Widghets Gallery (can be used, pretty fast)
- QT flying bus (can be used, pretty fast)
- Peregrine (VKB does not launch in Peregrin, only HW key board can be used)
- Terminals can be used
- Settings (BT adapter not found, time zone cannot be set,)

Note: key applications are missing hence we will not submit any test reports to
QA-reporting tool.

Thanks and regards
Srikanth Yarlagadda
MeeGo.com Test Coordinator