On 10/11/2011 03:18 PM, Hillel Lubman wrote:
I like *Cinnamon* proposed before. But if you want to continue the Mer idea, while not using the name -

take something sea related.
I can support that thinking too, good point...

For example:
*
Gulfstream* [no idea about TM problems, sorry, you can't make a step without some TM issues :)]
*Marineris* (play on sound of Mariner and OS).

and etc.

Regards,

Hillel.