On 10/11/2011 4:45 PM, Chris Samuel wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011, 00:18:33 EST, Hillel Lubman<shtetl...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I like *Cinnamon* proposed before. But if you
want to continue the Mer idea, while not using
the name - take something sea related.
Probably won't pass the guidelines, but MerMade ? :-)

That'd make you the 3rd person to recommend it, though I did so only jokingly and on IRC ;)

If everyone's thinking "sea" names and following along the "mermaid" thread, how about "Neptune" or "Poseidon"?

Or others: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_deity

And I'll echo one of Carsten's initial points:

* Can't include Mer within it as Mer's a core and CE is not "the" Mer UX (nor is anything)

Will