Hi,

The simplest cause would be that you're not calling "setAcceptTouchEvents(true)" on your widget.

On 11/29/2010 05:58 AM, ext Lin, Weiliang wrote:
Hi all,

Instead of using MTF to develop gesture application, I followed the qt’s
tutorial on gesture programming. An example is the
imagewidget(http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/gestures-imagegestures.html)

I built the imagewidget application, and ran it on a Netbook with a
touch screen(MTF application can work well). It can run successfully,
but does not work for touch. I touch on the screen, but no effect.

I debugged the application and found that on the ‘event’ function of
imagewidget as follows:

bool ImageWidget::event(QEvent *event)

{

if (event->type() == QEvent::Gesture)

return gestureEvent(static_cast<QGestureEvent*>(event));

return QWidget::event(event);

}

There is not any one execution branch of “event->type() ==
QEvent::Gesture”. All QEvents are submitted to QWidget:event(). So what
is the problem?

Thanks

-Weiliang