On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, btld123 wrote:
I met a problem with the school computer while installing meep on it. It is a RH Fedora 6 32 bit machine. I don't have any problem with my home computer which is a 64 bit AMD Fedora 6 64 bits. When I run "make check", it stops right after an error. The error seems a "Floating point exception". The detail of it is copied below. Hope someone can help me. Thank you!

Try configuring Meep with --enable-debug. If the problem still occurs, then you can use the debugger (gdb) to get a stack trace to say precisely where the error occurs.

Steven