Hi!
 It seems that there isn't a lot of info about the C++ interfaces for MEEP.I did check the meep.pdf file and the links on the meep home page but it looks like the libctl interface has much a better documentation.Are the C++ interfaces similar to that of the libctl interfaces,I mean do the functions in the .hpp files have the same names and functionality as that of the libctl interfaces, so that I can refer to the libctl's documentation.Also, in the C++ reference page it was given that "geometric objects and scene" functionality is given by libctl's functions.Does that mean that one cannot use this feature if one compiles with the --without-libctl option?If not ,is there a replacement?

regards,
Mani chandra
Physics sophomore
IIT kanpur

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.