Hi, meep users and Steven:
       I try to figure how the cw-source turns on and off.
     I use the parameters as below:
   (define-param run_time 17 )
   (src (make continuous-src (frequency fcen) (end-time (* run_time (/ 1
fcen))) (width (* 0.7 lam)) (cutoff (* 0.003 lam) )
   I recorded the variation of amplitude with time and found the it was
reaching to steady state in 7th period but started to decay
  after 14th period. It's wired. Since I expected it would start to decay after
17th period (since I assigned the end-time is 17th period)
  Is there anything wrong with my codes or  I misunderstood the definition for
end-time..etc..

  Thank you in advance

  Cheers
Adrian