2010/5/4, Shravan S <shravan.shirod...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I want to simulate a doppler radar in meep. I would like to how I could give
> motion (uniform or radial motion in real-time) to an object in meep. So, the
> scenario I am trying to simulate will be as follows: an antenna will send
> some pulses for a certain time and along the frontal view of the antenna
> (down-range) there will be a moving object, which will give a doppler and a
> stationary object which won't give any doppler. Please give your advice on
> its implementation.

Did you estimated simulation time that you will need ? e.g., for how
much time you should simulate, so that moving object will shift its
position just by one wavelength. I guess such simulation would be
realistic only if speed of wave and speed of object are comparable.
Considering if it actually possible - yes, AFAIK, with meep it is
quite possible to change the material distribution during the
simulation, but there is no documentation on it.

WBR,
Shawkat Nizamov