I  also want to ask the same question.

1,   In the definition of the pulse width in gaussian-src, (fwidth  df), does
df is bandwith of the gaussian pulse?
2,  Is the bandwidth FWHM of the pulse in frequency domain? or the width which
is 1/emaximum ?
3,   Is the bandwidth the band  of electric-magnetic field (such as Ez, Hz)? or
the band of energy field (E*D/2)?