Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anybody managed to get some experience with the frequency
domain solver in MEEP.

I succeeded in getting my simulations up and running, but so far they all ended
in "CONVERGENCE FAILLURE".
I don't know if there's any relevance to my problem, but if I output my fields,
only part (one quarter) of my structure is visible.

I used complex valued epsilons (specified at the right frequency), Bloch
periodic boundary conditions, no symmetry (just in case).

What are the requirements for the L parameter (min max and typical values)? And
if I have periodic boundary conditions, who close should the frequency of the
source be to the frequency of the mode at the specified k-point?

Many thanks and best regards,

Milan Marell