From: Michael Mrejen <michael.mre...@mail.huji.ac.il>
Subject: Re: [Meep-discuss] How to introduce rate equations to meep?
To: "Mehdi Banihashemi" <banihashe...@yahoo.com>
Cc: meep-discuss@ab-initio.mit.edu
Date: Thursday, February 17, 2011, 1:50 AM

Hi,
I'm also working on this issue with another software and would really
appreciate any lead to realize this system in MEEP.
Regards

Michael

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:22 AM, Mehdi Banihashemi <banihashe...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Dear meep users
I want to couple rate equations and Maxwell equations in meep for “quantum-dot
photonic-crystal laser”, by the method described in:

“Finite-difference time-domain model of lasing action in a four-level
two-electron atomic system,” by Taflov and his coworkers, Opt. Exp., 2004

Please let me know if this is possible for a few hundred quantum dots in L3
microcavity, and please introduce me some references.

Thank you very much
M.Banihashemi
Email: banihashe...@yahoo.com